How to Measure head for your New Spoiled Diva Wig
Items needed: paper, pen or pencil & measuring tape.
1.The hair must be all pined up and lying flat in the same way of how you would get your hair prepared underneath the wig before measuring.
2. Use a tape measure to measure while keeping it flat but don’t stretch the tape when measuring.
3. Measure at least 3 times. Consistent measurements indicate the correct measurements.
1. Circumference: The edge of the tape measure needs to follow the hairline around the head and nape of the neck, all the around back to front
2. Front to Nape: From Forehead, all the way back to Nape of Neck
3. Ear to Ear : Measure from left ear, over forehead to right ear.
4. Ear to Ear Over the Top : Measure from left ear, over crown of head to right ear.
5. Temple to Temple: Ear to Ear : Measure from left temple, around back of head to right temple
6. Nape of Neck : Ear to Ear around bottom of nape